INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in relation to the personal data you provided via the app “self application” on the website www.ufifilters.com (hereafter the “Website”) which will come into the possession of UFI Filters S.p.A., you are hereby informed as follows:
- How and why we process your data.
Your data will be processed in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations in force, with or without the aid of computerised systems, only and exclusively for the purposes of:
(i) allowing the management of the registration procedure via the app “self application” on the Website;
(ii) managing the recruitment process.
- Legal basis of the processing.
Personnel data processing is lawful where it is based on your consent.
- Provision of data and any refusal to provide data.
You must provide your personal data in order to use the app “self application” on the Website. If you refuse to provide your personal data you will not be able to use the app “self application”.
- Data communication
The personal data will not be communicated to third parties nor disseminated.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is UFI Filters S.p.A., with registered office in Porto Mantovano (MN), via Europa 26, Tel. +39 045 6339911, email email@example.com.
- Rights of the data subject
Please note that you are entitled to revoke your consent to the personal data processing at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing performed in the period prior to its revocation.
In addition, at any time, you can exercise your rights under articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
- you may request access to your personal data and ask for them to be rectified or deleted, ask for restricted processing of your personal data or refuse data processing;
- you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format which is commonly used and legible on an automatic device, and may transmit these data to another Data Controller without impediment.
- Profiling and disseminating data
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- Storage period
Your data will be stored for the period of 12 months.
- Supervisory Authority
Please note that in case of infringements regarding the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority.
Authority for the protection of personal data
Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 ROME
Tel. (+39) 06.696771, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785,
For information of a general nature, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.